Udo’s Choice Super 5 Microbiotics – 60 Vegetarian Lozenges
Udo’s Choice Super 5 natural flavour chewable lozenges contain five ‘friendly’ bacterial strains making them great for all the family. Each lozenge contains 2 Billion ‘friendly’ bacteria at the time of manufacture. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Ingredients & Instructions
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Udo’s Choice Super 5’s contain five ‘friendly’ bacterial strains in delicious natural raspberry flavoured lozenges great for all the family.
- 2 Billion ‘friendly’ bacteria in each lozenge at time of manufacture.
- 5 bacteria strains.
- 60 Natural Raspberry flavour chewable lozenges.
- A tasty and convenient way of boosting your beneficial bacteria count.
- Perfect for all the family.
- Ideal for travel – Super 5s can be left unrefrigerated for short periods of time, making them convenient for holidays or business travel.
- All formula’s are tested and guaranteed to survive stomach acidity.
- Gluten free.
Beneficial bacteria are absolutely essential for proper digestion, strong immune function, and overall health.
For these strains of bacteria to work, we can’t simply ingest them. They have to come into direct contact with the mouth, teeth, gums and throat. That’s why Super 5 comes in lozenge form. Each lozenge – with a great, natural raspberry flavour – should be slowly dissolved in the mouth after meals.
What are Microbiotics?
Microbiotics are the beneficial, friendly bacteria that occur throughout the digestive tract. Poor eating habits, chlorinated drinking water, stress and disease and the use of antibiotics in food production as well as in medical treatments can wreak havoc in the gastrointestinal tract by destroying good bacteria and allowing undesirable bacteria to multiply.
The Udo’s Choice range was developed by Udo Erasmus, an industry expert in healthy fats and nutrition. The range tackles four of the most neglected areas of nutrition in the typical diets of western populations; essential ‘healthy’ fats, greens, microbiotics and digestive enzymes.
Store in the fridge to ensure maximum potency & stability. Udo’s Choice microbiotics can be left unrefrigerated for short periods of time and may be frozen.
May contain traces of Milk and Soya Lecithin.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: 60%
- Lactobacillus casei: 15%
- Bifidobacterium bifidum: 15%
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus: 5%
- Lactobacillus salivarius: 5%