OptiBac – Probiotic For Every Day – One-A-Day Capsules
£11.79 – £31.49
Optibac’s ‘For every day’ probiotic contains 6 different strains, such as acidophilus R-52, offering you a holistic, daily supplement of live cultures for daily use. Contains 5 billion live cultures per capsule.
- Additional information
- Ingredients & Instructions
- Reviews (0)
For every day’ contains 6 different strains from OptiBac, such as acidophilus R-52, offering you a holistic, daily supplement of live cultures.
In ‘For every day’ (formerly called ‘For daily wellbeing’), the acidophilus and other bacteria have been selected for their specific, scientifically proven qualities such as their ability to survive to reach the gut alive. ‘For every day’ contains a variety of well-researched and documented strains, which are thought to settle in different parts of the small and large intestine or colon.
With no added sugars, artificial flavourings or colourings, OptiBac ‘For every day’ provides a good alternative to sugary yoghurts and yoghurt drinks containing live cultures.
Suitable for anyone, aged 1 year and over, seeking a general OptiBac live cultures supplement.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11 : These live cultures are amongst the most well-researched and documented species of natural bacteria in the human gut. The specific strains of L. rhamnosus and L. acidophilus from OptiBac have been studied to survive your gastric acidity and bile salts and to reach the intestines without damage.
- Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71 : Colonise primarily in the large intestine (or colon).
- Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058 : This strain from OptiBac is obtained from the kefir culture and is tested in vitro for its antimicrobial properties.
- FOS fibres: The non-digestible FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) can act as a food source to stimulate growth of your body’s live cultures, the Bifidobacteria in particular; creating what is known as a ‘bifidogenic’ effect.
‘For every day’ has now changed to a 1 capsule a day product – providing you with 5 billion live cultures per capsule. This supplement contains the same ingredients as before; however please note that this is no longer strictly vegan. Dairy is now used in the production of this supplement and then removed, however the end products may contain tiny traces. Any minute traces would not affect those with a lactose intolerance.
30 capsules, 90 capsules
Ingredients: Filler: potato starch; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Bifidobacterium breve Rosell-70, Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71); Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 88mg); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion micro-organisms + 88mg FOS fibres. Dairy is not an ingredient, however it is used in production. Any minute traces would not affect those with lactose intolerance.
Instructions: Can be given to adults and children (from 1 year & up) with the following recommendations -
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and contents mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
- OptiBac will not cause dependency, and can safely be taken on a long-term basis.
- Does not need to be refrigerated.