Treat yourself to this exclusive and indulgent blend of creamy whipped butters including cupuaçu, kokum, mango, illipe, cacao and shea to deeply nourish, deliver long-lasting moisture and optimise skin elasticity.
Manilkara leaf, argan and sea algae extract plump, smooth and help to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, whilst comforting rooibos and arnica flower sooth and calm itchy skin. Pamper and protect strained pregnancy skin, to deliver a firm, toned and youthful appearance.
Scented with a natural fragrance from Grasse, the French capital of perfume, evoking the subtle essence of sweet almond, raspberry, white peach and apricot.
• Increases skin elasticity to help prevent stretch marks
• Minimises the appearance of scars and existing stretch marks
• Awakens, rejuvenates and renews the skin
• Nourishes and protects, plumps and soothes
• Beautifully creamy, yet allowing for rapid absorption
• Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive
Little Butterfly London was created by Gudrun Wurm – Mother and Founder. After having her son, she found herself searching for organic skincare to enjoy during those special times together, caring for her baby’s as much as her own skin. To her surprise, she found nothing that was organic, pure and safe for them both, as well as luxurious and exquisitely presented. Nothing seemed to shine out for the beauty of its natural ingredients, efficacy and philosophy to enjoy this truly special time. And so she delved into the study of organics – those precious gifts that nurture the skin and calm the mind.
Eventually, it was an iridiscent butterfly that crystallised her dream of creating the ultimate in mother and baby skincare. It seemed to perfectly embody fragile beauty and the delicate balance of nature. And so Little Butterfly London was born; the British brand for mothers with sky-high standards.
Every ingredient, every blend, design, box and ribbon has been held up to the light of that ideal, shimmering image of the butterfly in flight. Every product that they create must not only be natural, elegant and effective, but reach beyond organic purity to bring pleasure and lift the mood … and indulgence that is worthy of life’s most cherished moments.
Created with care in London and manufactured exclusively in England, Little Butterfly London products contain only the most exquisite natural and organic ingredients.
All products are:
– Certified organic by Ecocert
– Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved for very sensitive skin
– Suitable for newborn and eczema-prone skin
– Highly effective for dry and reactive skin
– Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
– Recommended by medical experts and midwives
– Exclusively made in England
– Free from any harmful ingredients such as mineral oil, paraffin, parabens, SLS, silicones, DEA, TEA, PEGs and artificial fragrances
– Never tested on animals and do not use ingredients made by manufacturers who commission animal testing
– Packaged in recyclable materials and they use only trusted suppliers with sustainable and responsible production methods