Deeply nourishing and calming organic-certified and 100% natural nappy change cream. It efficiently supports healing and protects baby’s most delicate areas from excess moisture. It also acts as a powerful healing balm to protect and repair any areas of irritated, dry and cracked skin, working equally well on mature skin.
This unusually rich and generous blend includes 18 carefully selected ingredients such as nurturing mango seed butter, comforting calendula and camomile to relieve discomfort. Cocoa, shea butter and buttermilk nourish and protect, while peach kernel and cucumber seed oil maintain the skin’s healthy moisture levels.
Treat your little one to this beautiful nappy change cream, with added oat kernel extract, zinc oxide, vitamin C and E to promote healing and natural protection. Rich with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is beautifully calming as it melts into the skin.
Little Butterfly London was created by Gudrun Wurm – Mother and Founder. After having her son, she found herself searching for organic skincare to enjoy during those special times together, caring for her baby’s as much as her own skin. To her surprise, she found nothing that was organic, pure and safe for them both, as well as luxurious and exquisitely presented. Nothing seemed to shine out for the beauty of its natural ingredients, efficacy and philosophy to enjoy this truly special time. And so she delved into the study of organics – those precious gifts that nurture the skin and calm the mind.
Eventually, it was an iridiscent butterfly that crystallised her dream of creating the ultimate in mother and baby skincare. It seemed to perfectly embody fragile beauty and the delicate balance of nature. And so Little Butterfly London was born; the British brand for mothers with sky-high standards.
Every ingredient, every blend, design, box and ribbon has been held up to the light of that ideal, shimmering image of the butterfly in flight. Every product that they create must not only be natural, elegant and effective, but reach beyond organic purity to bring pleasure and lift the mood … and indulgence that is worthy of life’s most cherished moments.
Created with care in London and manufactured exclusively in England, Little Butterfly London products contain only the most exquisite natural and organic ingredients.
All products are:
– Certified organic by Ecocert
– Hypoallergenic and dermatologist approved for very sensitive skin
– Suitable for newborn and eczema-prone skin
– Highly effective for dry and reactive skin
– Safe during pregnancy & breastfeeding
– Recommended by medical experts and midwives
– Exclusively made in England
– Free from any harmful ingredients such as mineral oil, paraffin, parabens, SLS, silicones, DEA, TEA, PEGs and artificial fragrances
– Never tested on animals and do not use ingredients made by manufacturers who commission animal testing
– Packaged in recyclable materials and they use only trusted suppliers with sustainable and responsible production methods