Eskimo Brainsharp 3.6.9 combines the unique stable fish oil, Eskimo-3, with ingredients such as CoQ10 and GLA to optimise brain and energy support. Omega 3 fatty acids have been well studied for their role in the support of many systems in the body including brain function.
- Made from oily fish living deep in the seas of the Antarctic and South Atlantic. Eskimo 3 Brainsharp is one of the most researched and documented omega-3 supplements available.
- Contains essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in natural balance and it has not undergone chemical modification.
- CoQ10 complements the formula acts as an antioxidant to support the healthy brain and has the ability to support energy production. CoQ10 deficiency is common, especially among older adults.
- Contains some omega-6 oil derived from evening primrose oil.
- Contains omega-9 (oleic acid) which is a monounsaturated fatty acid and is found in large quantities in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- This unique mixture of fatty acids, CoQ10, vitamin D and antioxidants can help to support optimal brain function as well as cardiovascular and musculoskeletal health.
- No fishy smell or aftertaste due to its stability.