BioCare – Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl FolGuard – B12 and Folate
Nutrisorb® Methyl FolGuard® is a high potency liquid supplement of optimally bioavailable, metabolically active forms of vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) and folate (as methylfolate) to support healthy methylation.
- Nutrisorb® Methyl FolGuard® is a high potency liquid supplement of optimum potency, naturally active forms of vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) and folate (as methylfolate), providing 100mcg each per drop
- Methylfolate or 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- Vitamin B12 and folate support methylation, contribute to red blood cell formation, normal psychological function and energy metabolism
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth
- Easy to absorb and use liquid form. Quatrefolic® is the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- Flexible – combine with other nutrients and take exactly what you need
- Well suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, such as children or the elderly, or those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days’ supply at 4 drops
Please note: Food supplements are not intended to prevent, treat, or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition before use. Always read the label.