BetterYou Junior MultiVit Oral Spray
Specially formulated for children, BetterYou MultiVit Junior Oral Spray combines an expert blend of 14 essential nutrients to provide complete nutritional support for your child’s health and wellbeing.
- 14 essential vitamins and minerals
- Perfectly balanced to support growing bodies
- Fast and effective absorption, without the fuss
- Suitable from 1 years old
- Great tasting natural raspberry flavour
Getting your child to take tablets and follow a supplementation plan can be a constant battle. Take the fuss out of supplementation with the convenience and effective absorption of an oral spray.
The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folate, combined with vitamins A, C, D, K, selenium and iodine.
MultiVit Junior is designed to deliver a unique formulation of vitamins many children miss out on due to picky diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
Importance of multi vitamins
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support your child in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
Who needs it
Children’s multivitamins are an ideal solution to help plug the nutritional gaps left by diet and lifestyle. Fussy eaters, processed foods or restricted diets (vegetarian etc.).
- Children 1 years old and above
- Children following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
- Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool – lanolin) – Try DLux Vegan.
Please note: Food supplements are not intended to prevent, treat, or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition before use. Always read the label.