BetterYou DLux1000 Vitamin D Daily Oral Spray
BetterYou DLux 1000 is a convenient daily oral vitamin D spray to help maintain vitamin D levels, to support a healthy lifestyle.
Specially formulated to be absorbed via the soft tissue of the mouth for optimal absorption.
- Each spray delivers 1000IU (25μg) of vitamin D3 for a maintenance dosage
- Fast and effective absorption
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Supports bones, teeth and a healthy immune system
- 100 daily doses
- Natural peppermint flavour
Delivering 1000IU per spray, DLux 1000 provides an effective maintenance dosage for adults and teenagers.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
Importance of vitamin D
Vitamin D is responsible for a number of functions within the body. It helps regulate calcium, ensuring it enters the bone to maintain healthy bones and teeth. It supports a healthy immune system, protecting the body from illnesses such as the common cold and plays a fundamental role in ensuring normal muscle function.
It comes in two major forms, D2 and D3. While both forms can be processed by the body, vitamin D3 occurs naturally within humans and is generally considered the preferred form of supplementation.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- People following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
- Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool – lanolin) – Try Vegan Health Spray
- Children aged 12 years and below – Try DLux Infant or DLux Junior.
Please note: this is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat, or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition before use. Always read the label.