BetterYou DLux Vitamin D+K2 Daily Oral Spray
BetterYou DLux+ Vitamin D+K2 Oral Spray is an optimum strength supplement delivering 3000IU of vitamin D3 alongside 75μg vitamin K2 to support a healthy immune system, healthy bones and blood clotting.
- 3 sprays deliver 3000IU (75μg) of vitamin D plus 75μg of vitamin K2
- Optimal support for bone health
- K2 helps prevent arterial calcification
- Supports normal blood clotting
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Natural peppermint flavouring
Delivering a dosage of 3000IU vitamin D3 and 75μg of vitamin K2 per 3 sprays, DLux+ Vitamin D+K2 Oral Spray is formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery of these two vital vitamins.
Each spray delivers a plume of the active vitamin D+K2 in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
Importance of vitamin D and K2
Vitamin D is responsible for a number of functions within the body. It helps regulate calcium, ensuring it enters the bone to maintain healthy bones and teeth. It supports a healthy immune system, protecting the body from illnesses such as the common cold and plays a fundamental role in ensuring normal muscle function.
It comes in two major forms, D2 and D3. While both forms can be processed by the body, vitamin D3 occurs naturally within humans and is generally considered the preferred form of supplementation.
Vitamin D and Vitamin K2 work synergistically with each other to ensure that calcium is directed out of the arteries and into the bones where it helps improve bone density.
Without enough vitamin K2 calcification within the arteries can occur.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- People following a gluten free diet
- Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool – lanolin) – Try Vegan Health Spray instead.
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Children aged 12 years and below – Try DLux 1000, DLux Infant or DLux Junior.
Please note: Food supplements are not intended to prevent, treat, or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition before use. Always read the label.