BetterYou DLux Infant Vitamin D Oral Spray For Babies and Children Under 3
BetterYou DLux Infant Vitamin D Oral Spray is gentle formulation of coconut oil and vitamin D, specially formulated for children from birth to 3 years.
- Each spray delivers 400IU (10μg) of vitamin D3 to support your baby’s development
- Simple and pure formulation
- Contributes to healthy bone and teeth development
- Supports a healthy immune system
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- 100 daily doses
Developed specifically with your little one’s in mind, DLux Infant provides the government recommend dose of vitamin D (400IU) in a gentle and pure formulation – Without unnecessary sugars, bulking agents or artificial flavourings.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
A great-tasting and convenient method of supplementation for infants and young children – No water. no tablets. no fuss.
Importance of vitamin D
Vitamin D is responsible for a number of functions within the body. It helps regulate calcium, ensuring it enters the bone to maintain healthy bones and teeth. It supports a healthy immune system, protecting the body from illnesses such as the common cold and plays a fundamental role in ensuring normal muscle function.
It comes in two major forms, D2 and D3. While both forms can be processed by the body, vitamin D3 occurs naturally within humans and is generally considered the preferred form of supplementation.
- Babies and children from birth to 3 years old
- Those following a gluten free diet
- Vegans (Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool – lanolin)- Try DLux Vegan Health Spray
- For children over 3, please consider DLux Junior
Please note: Food supplements are not intended to prevent, treat, or diagnose any medical conditions. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition before use. Always read the label.