Reusable, biodegradable Beeswax Wraps, the planet friendly alternative to cling film and tinfoil.
Beeswax sourced from Beeswax Wraps’ friendly, local bee keeper in the Cotswolds. They smell gorgeous! These mixed size packs are perfect to use, wash and re-use. These wraps last one year or longer, are antibacterial, breathable, plastic free and compostable. Plus they make a brilliant gift along with these fab stainless steel water bottles.
These Beeswax Wraps are handmade in Stroud by The Beeswax Wrap Co. using 100% cotton (in super funky patterns), Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil and Beeswax.
Large Pack contains: 1 x large, 1 x medium and 1 x small wrap.
Medium Pack contains: 2 x medium, 1 x small wrap.
- Small Beeswax Wrap 16cm x 16cm
Preserve your unused vegetable halves, seal small jars, Make pouches for snacks
- Medium Beeswax Wrap 30cm x 30cm
Perfect for wrapping sandwiches, wraps, cheese and covering bowls
- Large Beeswax Wrap 40cm x 40cm
Cover large casserole dishes, wrap bread or leafy greens
- 100% natural – Compared to cling film our Beeswax Wraps are all natural so no nasties will leach into your food whilst its being stored.
- Super clean – The beeswax and pine resin give Beeswax Wraps natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Keeps your food super fresh – The combination of natural ingredients with the 100% cotton fabric allows your wrap to breathe, making sure your food stays fresh and tasty.
- Clingy but in a good way – Pine resin gives these wraps a natural adhesive making sure your food is sealed tight, the warmth from your hands helps mould the wraps to give a strong seal.
- Reusable – Rather than using cling film or foil that you throw away after one use, these wraps can simply be washed in cold water with a little bit of soap and they are ready to roll again. After a month or so just pop them in the oven to re-pasteurise them and off you go again.
- Biodegradable – Once you have used your wrap to the max you can pop it on your compost!
Check out these super useful videos from the lovely ladies at Beeswax Wraps:
How to use your Beeswax Wrap
How to clean your Beeswax Wrap
How to re-pasteurise your Beeswax Wrap
Create a simple food pouch in seconds
Available in the following designs:
- Stars mixed colours (medium & large packs)
- Lobster, yellow stars and blue stripes (large pack)
- Bees, yellow stars and turquoise spots (large pack)